Old January 26th 19, 09:55 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
David LaRue[_2_]

Default Looking for a tire recommendation

Hello,

I don't know if anyone still checks out this group, but I thought it might
bring people out of the woodwork. I have a 1982 Corvette that is getting
ready for new tires. The old ones are from the last batch of Eagle GT IIs
that were available in this area (SE Florida, USA). It had Eagle GTs
before that. The car is used for general driving and the rare track
holiday. I'd like to find tires made in the USA by a recognizable company.
The local dealers are selling all kinds of foreign tires that I've had no
experience with. Thus far I've not seen anything I like. I was wondering
if someone here might have a recommendation as to what to look for.

Thank you,

David