Old November 15th 12, 09:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ChrisKlinger

Default Oil Pressure Switch 0 screw terminal

Gary Tateosian wrote:

> Or here...
>

> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=978828

Gareth:
I'm at a loss. The "screw terminal" brake light switch I have
has a square brass boss and uses a terminal end into which one
inserts the wire, and tightens the set screw, just like the
horn, fuse panel, wiper motor, etc. I zoomed in as close as I
could to the image, to see if there was a hole drilled through
the stud, but couln't see one.The "screw terminal" at thesamba
apparently requires a ring terminal crimped to the sender wire
end which, AFAIK, is not the correct item.

Patience pays. I imagine I'll stuble across one _one_ day

Thanks for the input.

Chris