Old October 28th 05, 04:28 AM
Lon

Default Off Topic Though Jeep, Libty is 100% girl car

Some really dangerous fault areas are well away from the west coastal
faults. You tend not to get many quakes, but when they happen, big
stuff moves a lot. With the exception of the New Madrid and one near
Yellowstone Montana, I can't think of one that has done much since
pilgrim times. If the Moab ever lets go, you might even feel it as far
away as you are.

Earle Horton proclaimed:

http://www.billhughes.com/

>>Billy Ray wrote:
>>
>>>I am trying to remember my college physical geography. Is a new

> mountain
>
>>>range in formation or is one plate just over-riding the other?
>>>
>>>--
(remove SPAM)