Old March 10th 05, 01:32 PM
Ron Herfurth

Just for reference, up through 94 they had power shoulder belts but no cup
holders, starting in 95 they had manual/combination NON powered
seat&shoulder belts and LOTS of cup holders. (also starting in 95 they had a
passenger side air bag and came in green, but I digress)

ron herfurth
a still bitter 94 owner

"Lane" > wrote in message
> I think that he may be referring to the module that controls the power

seat
> belts on the early Saturns, and that one is under the center console,

right
> where you'd put your drink (before there were cupholders). It's an easy

job
> to swap it. I recall only 4 screws to allow you to raise the console

enough

http://www.evilplastic.com