Old August 24th 04, 02:29 PM
Brian Madden

Default Alfa Romeo Mechanic / Service?

Hello All,

I'm the new owner of a 1976 Giulia Nuova Super 1300. (My brother brought it
back with him after serving in the Navy in Italy.)

My question is about service. Where can I take this thing to be serviced? It
sounds like I have either a rear wheel bearing or U joint going bad, so I'd
like to take it somewhere fairly quick. I live in Washington DC, so there
are a ton of Eurocar / classic service shops.

Does anyone have any recommendations on a place? Or, if not, what should I
look for / ask about if I start cold calling older service places?

How about parts? I just discovered Centerline, so I'm sure they'll be
getting a lot of my money in the next few years!

Thanks,
Brian