Old November 15th 04, 10:17 PM
bob62

The car has a brand new fuel pump on the car. my brother owned the car
before me about 2 months ago and he has new timing belt, water pump, fuel
pump, muffler. all brand new. I took it to cumberland tire. and they
couldnt find the problem. they took the old carb off and put the one that
was on it back on. and couldnt figure it out. but i talked to my brother
and he said he took it to a honda dealer and they put it on a machine and
said the carburetor is what the problem is. So I am guessing that both of
the carburetors are bad ones. now I ordered one for 400 bucks, now and if
that doesnt work then I dont know. thank you alot!