Old August 27th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
teem[_1_]

Default Thumping Noise Over Bumpy Roads

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 21:40:15 GMT, "Roy" <crawroy @ nbnet.nb.ca>
wrote:

>What year/model?
>My 98 SL1 does that every time the bracket rusts off my muffler and it start
>to bounce around. Not sure about yours but my muffler is on the rear
>passenger side.
>
>"teem" > wrote in message
.. .
>>I really hope theres nothing wrong with the suspension sounds like
>> somethings loose on the back pass side.

Christ! i went thru this same crap with a '95 Contour,after 3 years
with that,things started to happen,if the suspension is the problem,I
own a 2003 Ion Level 3 standard transmission,7 will hit the 50k mark
in about a day or so,