Old March 25th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Electric fuel pump

bbs wrote:
> We are specialized in producing electron fuel pumps, the module
> assemblies and the strainers in China. It was certified against
> ISO9001:2000 international quality system. We are passing CE
> declaration on the way.

WOW, what will they come up with next? Imagine, fuel pumps from China.
We really want to go through all that labor to pull the tank and put in
a cheapo pump unit. It never inspires confidence when the person posts
in broken English. Why don't they hire an American or even Chinese
person schooled in the language of their target audience? Instead, they
place these lame posts in the auto groups thinking that manufacturers
are looking here for offshore sources of cheap parts. If they do not
understand these simple points, why would anyone suspect that their
products would be reliable?