Old July 23rd 18, 07:40 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Tekkie®

Default Clutch bolts and locktite

Wade Garrett posted for all of us...

> On 7/22/18 4:10 AM, Arlen Holder wrote:
> > Which is best for dropping the transmission?
> >
> > Do you remove the crossmember, the bracket, or just the transmission mount?
> > * Crossmember http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=6290082bracket03.jpg
> > * Bracket http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=4222146bracket02.jpg
> > * Mount http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=6137530bracket01.jpg
> >
> > Also, do you locktite the bolts when you re-install? (What color?)
> > http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=9054142locktite01.jpg
> >

> If you have to ask those questions, the job is above your pay grade...

I believe this guy is the valve stem thread, harbor freight bead breaker,
tire spec, brake lining spec Ultrec nym shifter. If he would just post under
one name then I and more people would help him. Since I posted this the
insults and diversions will now start.

--
Tekkie