Old January 27th 10, 09:07 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy[_3_]

Default Iracing Skippy schedule?

Kmack,

Right now 13th week is upon us, which is like a festival time at the end of
a series, where the races don't count (I don't think) and there are "fun"
(read that as weird) track and car schedules... like Indy cars at Daytona,
legends at limerick stuff like that just for fun...

and this month, there is the 24 hours of Daytona thingy, so there isn't any
Skippy stuff going this week (1-25 to 1-30?). then it will be fun to see
how they schedule Skippy's for the next season (12 weeks they race one track
per week you know). The Skippy races, up til this week were every other
hour. what I like about it is that it seems to be a good range of
competition from 5pm (eastern) to 10pm most nights, on Skippy's. if you are
really fast (I'm NOT) then Im not as sure the same is true, as it seems the
faster guys also race many other cars? I finished 22nd out of 330? people
in my division, and my division is 7 out of something like 15 divisions,
with lower # divisions are faster people... I had a lot of fun, once I
stumbled onto a good setup, until that time exactly, I was ready to quit,
because my efforts seemed in vain.

But it was posted that '10 season one was "barely modified season 4 from 09"
(the season the just ended). I think Tuesday - Thursdays nights are great,
again for
my group. however sometimes on tracks that I don't race as well at, I jump
in early on Monday before people have 4 days of tweaking the setups,,,
<VBG>