Old July 12th 18, 04:22 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
rbowman

Default how does the map get into the radio?

On 07/11/2018 08:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> Do I need it? No, I've done well for decades. It is though, a great
> tool along the way to find food, fuel, lodging. As I said, I can get
> you to Cleveland or Fargo, but the navigation will take me right to 666
> Park Street. Its a tool I'm willing to pay for.

That's what I find valuable. As far as large scale navigation goes, I
drove OTR in the '90s and like the song says I've been everywhere.
However calling up the motels and grocery stores in Fargo saves time.

That's where the updates come in too. I hadn't updated mine in a long
time and last fall it guided me to a Basha's in Tucson that was gone.