Old February 1st 05, 04:18 AM
ymenard

>"David G Fisher" > wrote
> Another reason why rFactor is the right approach. Right ymenard?

Dunno I still see this as a separate thing. There the compagnies doing
their usual legal work here, versus the guy who wants to race real tracks
out-of-the-box, 'cause he doesn't want to wait 6 months for third-party
users to release them, often in average quality.

If we go back to the first part, and I've said it quite often here on
r.a.s., we're always marching on eggs. EVERY car that's painted for a F1
sim, Nascar sim, Rally, etc... every track, every billboard, every
everything, is somehow illegal as it containts intellectual property
infringements.

I still think we should ignore it, and just release those things via
bittorent and let the users win tehehe.

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez