Old February 5th 09, 03:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default One-Off 1954 Corvette Nomad.jpg-1-2 - "1954 Chevrolet Corvette Nomad fvr.jpg"

"John Bradley" > wrote in message
technologygroup...
> Worth what one will pay for a kit car,
> www.corvettenomad.com

My god that guy went to a lot of work. Sure had a nice result.

Well apparently his wasn't a kit job. I can't imagine several other people
around the country simultaneously undertaking the same conversion
independently but if there's no kit available that's the only explanation
for the existence of several existing versions of the same thing.
--
Pat Durkin