Old November 12th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

Default Can't find the coolant drain plug???

The flush-n-fill kits make short work of cleaning the old coolant and stuff
out and only cost a few dollars.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2118433873

And as someone else mentioned use only Zerex Green or Zerex G-05 and
distilled water. The proper coolant is available at PepBoys and NAPA.