Old November 12th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dennis[_2_]

Default Can't find the coolant drain plug???

Thanks to all for your response.
Sounds like installing the flushing tee is the way to go. I had a rough time
finding the Zerex G-05 antifreeze. First I went to Carquest and they never
heard of it ,so then I went to Napa and they never heard of it, went to
Advance Auto and they don't carry it, and these are all vendors who are
supposed to have it. Don't have a Pep Boys in town
so my last chance was Auto Zone. They had it hidden away in a far corner of
the store away from all the rest of the antifreeze?????????

Thanks again,
Dennis B