Old June 7th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Cowboy Bob[_3_]

Default iRacing = crack in a box

I have to agree with Larry on this one.

4. Love the idea of people racing under their REAL names.
> That way the road rage types have plenty of time to amass
> a proper collection of weapons before paying a retribution visit.

=> Really? Only in America... I've tried racing ARCA Sim racing online,
but really am tired of those l33t names... RacinDuDz2 and the likes.
I've always used my real name and am still alive today.

Philippe