Old March 6th 05, 05:16 PM
Kevin D

Yes, you're correct - I assumed that the valve would be the same regardless
of engine. I'm surprised that it is different. I've replaced EGR valves on
my cars starting with a '78 Chevy that I bought new, and they've all been
essentially the same - two bolts at the base, and a vac line to the
diaphragm. Not all have had a pipe, tho.

Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Kevin