Old February 25th 18, 01:32 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Fredxx

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

>>> You really are a poor loser.

>> Er, it's YOU that lost. We are leaving the EU, don't you watch the news
>> at all?

> Forgot you'd not be keeping up. I was referring to Fred making such a hash
> of using 'Newtonian Mechanics' to try and support a flawed argument.

You've proven on numerous occasions you don't have a clue on Newtonian
mechanics.

Do you want me to refresh your memory with Peter's simple problem put to
you, that you weren't able to answer and squirmed your way forward with
excuses of your own inadequacies?

> But then most will lose with Brexit.

I'm doing very well, thanks. The only pay increase I've had for 10 years
and more work than I can handle.

You don't work, do you?

And you own your own house near London that is likely to depreciate if
the housing demand reduces (or at least not accrue so much in value in
the coming years).