Old August 26th 04, 11:08 AM
kenny

"Josh" > schreef in bericht
k.net...
> Hello.
>
> I have a 2000 A6 2.7T and am experiencing two annoying problems.
>
> The HUD display fading out in the warmer weather. Is this a common

problem.?

> My in dash CD changer is reading Err 01 when I put in a disk.
>
> Any help is appreciated.

Hi, i have the same problem on my 2000 A4 1.9 TDI

I have a concert system, i think that the errors are from using copied
discs. (i only have a 6 disc cd changer in the trunk)

the HUD display fading from the left side with warm weather, i don't know
the cause of that. I already asked my dealer and he told me to replace the
whole display, unfortanately this is very expensive.

kind regards