Old October 18th 05, 01:01 PM
The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

Default 5 killed as 78 year old bus driver hits jackknifed semi

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend:

> > You guys are all idiots or pretending to be idiots. The accident
> > occurred at 2 in the morning on a unlighted stretch of freeway.

> Unlighted?? Ever hear of headlights?

You ****ing moron. Ever driven on an unlighted highway?? Didn't think so.
Ever hear of the definition of "black?" Didn't think so.

So the **** what? You don't wanna take risks? STAY HOME!

> > Crosspost list looks a little troll oriented so I trimmed. Hard to see
> > what this has to do with politics.

> Laura bush is a highway killer too. That's the connection to
> politics,you criminal coddler.

This crap of yours has nothing to do with any of the groups, you ****ing
retarded piece of ****. This isn't alt.trucking.unlicensed or
misc.busses.crash.into.a.wall, you tick turd. Which part of
rec.AUTOS.driving don't you understand, you buffoon? And who gives a
flying **** about Laura Bush anyways? She don't hold no stupid office,
you imbicle!

BTW, why don't you get on that stupid soapbox of yours about that DHMO
**** that that other guy was talking about. That **** kills more people
than a car could in its wildest dreams. Or don't you give a rats ass
about saving lives, mother ****er??