Old June 5th 13, 09:45 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf
Bigbird

Default Alan (last word) Baker the damaged EGOcentric said What?

Alan Baker wrote:

> In article >,
> "Bigbird" > wrote:
>
> > Alan Baker wrote:

Yeah don't you hate those crossposting cnuts, Baker?

> > > Who is parodying me, exactly, and how is it a parody?
> > >
> > > (Misfit: take this one up with Bigbird. He's the one who chose to
> > > continue the thread, so I'm volleying it back to him where he
> > > posts.

> > Crikey. You parody yourself.
> >
> > I am incredulous that anyone can make such a patently assinine
> > comment.
> >
> > Just **** off. No-one in this group wants you posting any of your
> > **** here.
> >
> > DON'T YOU GET THAT YET?

> And yet here you are...
>
> ...continuing the "****" because your little ego can't just shut it.

Wow the hypocrisy. How many (unwanted) posts has your ego posted in the
last few days because your ego won't admit you are a thick cnut who is
in the wrong and can't bear not to have the last word in every single
worthless branch of each thread.

Time to STFU "Last word"

> > > Fair is far.

> > Yep, far beyond your comprehension.