Old February 9th 10, 11:05 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Uwe

Default GPL Lite is out... And it runs on a Mac, too

On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 23:32:40 +0100, Ruud Dingemans wrote:
> Well, to some of you this will certainly be old news. However, since I
> haven't seen it mentioned in R.a.s. so far, I'll make a mention of it
> since I believe it's worth knowing about.

Hi Ruud,

I tried the mod when it came out (was announced on virtualr.net, I
believe) and I too thought it was great fun and very rewarding (to
drive fast, that is). You'll be pleased to hear it's also supported on
rF Rank, so nothing stands in the way of setting up a formula vee
challenge on the gpl tracks and create a separate "ranking" for the
mod once someone posts a bunch or replays and reference times.

At the moment I'm busy with enduracers endurance mod, but I wouldn't
mind a little RAS based action using the vee's! I can host a server if
there's interest.

All the best, Uwe