Old November 27th 10, 07:40 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default Anyone got any thoughts on PS3/GT5?

iRacing has messed with my definition of "far too expensive" so I am tempted by the
idea of buying a PS3 just for GT5 and another Ring experience (among many others).
So far I've seen quite a lot of comments but there's a really confusing mixture of
"it suxs" and "it feels great!"

There do seem to be some people finding the driving experience and FFB with a G25
quite satisfying (in some of the cars anyway), which is intriguing. But as there's
no other reason for me to buy a PS3 I really need some sense slapping into me.

Feel free to slap away. :-)

Andrew McP