Old August 14th 05, 02:50 AM
Robb S via CarKB.com

LOL I understand that, but fortunately I don't live in california. I
have a friend who posted that question, and a co-worker told him that if he
put his tranny in neutral, and coasted down a hill, and then put it back into
drive at the bottom, it would harm his tranny.........sounds reasonable, but
I told him to type his question here, to hear what the experts have to say....
thanks bill, probably illegal here in washington tooooo, but so is alot of
other things we do daily,.......

http://www.billhughes.com/