Old November 22nd 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Mike Romain[_5_]

Default Ford's "Easy Fuel" capless fuel filler?

Well then Ford would have totally screwed up wouldn't they have.

It is 'very' unlikely that your interpretation of 'size' is right.

Size of fuel fillers is the diameter, not the length.

Give us the link to the page you were reading please.

Mike