Old January 18th 05, 03:33 PM
Dom

Default Alfa 156 set-off issue...

Hi all,

I'm in a Alfa 156 1.9JTD 35k on a 2003 plate. When I set of from lights I
tend to be a little over zealous with my right foot. When it is wet my car
seems to lurge to the left and my wheels don't really grip the road. Any
idea's? After a a second or so it seems to sort iself out and then floors it
up the road...

The only reason it bothers me is because the local Boy Racer population then
get a head start on me !!! lol sorry i'm a bit of one myself but who isn't
in an alfa?

It doesn't do anything when I brake so can't be balancing and on the
motorwat it is as smooth as a prostitutes silk knickers...

This don't happen in the dry and the corsa's and Saxo's tend to eat my
diesel smoke...

On a second note - does anyone know what the ASR button does on my centre
console? Nothing seems to chage whether the light is on or off...

Domestos