Old July 9th 04, 12:35 AM
eddie

Default New Pioneer AVIC-N1 DVD/GPS Indash for $99.95

Want to learn how to get the New Pioneer AVIC-N1 DVD/GPS Indash for $99.95 That’s right $99.95! Actual Retail Value is $2299.00
This information will tell you how to obtain

This is not a scam: I have already done it myself so I know it works. You can receive the product in little as 2 weeks depending on how much time you want to invest. You can have everything set up in less than a couple of hours

With this information you can also save $100's if not $1000's
on other electronics for your home and car

E-mail me at if you would like to receive the information

Features:
motorized 6.5" touch-screen TFT active-matrix LCD monitor
10-character sub display
plays DVDs, DVD-R/RWs, CDs, CD-R/RWs, and MP3 discs
GPS navigation
two map DVDs
12 million points of interest
64MB internal memory
GPS antenna
rear camera input
DVD/CD changer control
XM Satellite Radio controls (XM Radio subscription, tuner, antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal) — service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories
audio/video output
audio/video input
3 sets of preamp outputs
3-band parametric EQ