Old August 23rd 04, 02:06 AM
FlmZppr

You should know Michael Korman/Cohrman. You done more flaming,
trolling, annoying, pestering, blabbing, bitching, ranting,
screaming, screeching, propagandizing, and misrepresenting facts than
anyone else on the entire usenet. You've contributed more hot air to
the usenet than anyone could imagine. I would say it must be that
"time of the month" for you but everyday seems to be that time of the
month for you. Do you have a life outside of being a PMS suffering
usenet troll? Google shows 900+ post with your email in them going
back to Aug 2003. You've been a busy little ****ant troll haven't you?
If anyone was ever at risk of a driveby it would be you. You have the
most incorrect screen name I have ever seen. Unless you are counting
the "fact" that you are a complete imbecile. Someone should take your
computer and smash your ****ing brains out and a lot of people would
love to do just that. You dont deserve to ever be heard from you
festering maggot.