Old November 19th 05, 08:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default 1992 Wrangler won't start in Morning

You may have a starter solenoid going bad, if it only makes noise
from the time you turn the ignition key to the start position and you
hear the starter motor turn the engine.
Your volt meter showing fourteen volts proves the alternator is
working.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/