Old May 25th 05, 03:42 AM
Jeff Strickland

Have you looked INSIDE the socket where the fuse goes to see if there are
any wires. Somebody has found a central location to cut all of that stuff
out by snipping a single wire. I don't know how much trouble it would be,
but when the fuse is pulled, only one wire in the fuse holder is hot, the
other one can be pushed out the back, and in this case there would be no
'lectrical issues and the circuit would be dead even if the fuse was put
back in.

The PO could have gotten tricky and added a switch to disable the circuit
.... Do you have any switches that don't make sense?