Old February 25th 18, 02:16 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

In article >,
Fredxx > wrote:
> > Forgot you'd not be keeping up. I was referring to Fred making such a hash
> > of using 'Newtonian Mechanics' to try and support a flawed argument.

> You've proven on numerous occasions you don't have a clue on Newtonian
> mechanics.

Thought it wouldn't be long before you tried to bring this up again.

You tried every trick in the book in an attempt to prove my original
statement about BHP versus torque in a road going car was incorrect and
failed dismally. Despite introducing every single red herring you could
find.

And got all upset when I refused to answer all the silly questions you
kept coming up with.

So basically, a poor looser.

--
*He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, dead.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.