Old February 7th 10, 01:20 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ken MacKay[_2_]

Default So, I'm looking to get back into GPL online...

Very casual racing and a wide range in skill level.

Also try the GPL forum at http://srmz.net . Very active with GPL stuff
and links for most of the files and patches. Also check the "Hey anyone
need racer" section for leagues looking for drivers