Old November 12th 06, 09:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
MagisterMax

Default 1954 Pontiac Star Chief - Winter White over Coral Red, rvl

As I remember, most of the kids my age didn't think much of the 54 Pontiacs,
not even this extra long Star Chief with its lovely leather upholstery. We
were all interested in the new bodies on the Buick, Cadillac, and Oldsmobile
cars. And even if the Pontiac Star Chief was bigger and plusher than an
equivalent Oldsmobile or Buick, it was still kind of old fashioned.

But look at this beauty now, fifty years later! Somehow the lack of a
wraparound windshield doesn't matter any more. I'd love to have one like
this in the driveway. As always, thanks for the outstanding photos, Pat.

Max