Old November 18th 17, 02:33 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Car dealership rip off. Hidden camera investigation Youtube

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/mark...cars-1.4402394

I don't copy and paste, I just don't. Here is another 'Tesla' thing, at www.theregister.co.uk Tesla launches electric truck it guarantees won't break for a million miles. I saw that right after I read about US Military massive social media exposed. PoGo Possum is right.