Old November 7th 19, 05:19 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Xeno

Default 2004 camry le 4 banger - how do I find the right front brake pads

On 7/11/19 11:46 am, Ohderii_Cruiser wrote:
> 2004 camry le 4 banger - how do I find the right front brake pads and
> rotors at the best price?
>
> It's making noises when I brake like scraping metal but very high pitched.

Sounds like it is down to the wear indicators.

> What's the right brand and model number for the pads & rotors?

Run along to the parts supply house with all the relevant vehicle ID
information from the ID plate and they should be able to supply you with
the correct parts for that car. The information you have supplied here
is insufficient for anyone to provide you with the answers you seek.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)