Old August 4th 05, 01:31 PM
Michael

> > FYI -- For 2006, Ford will reportly offer GT suspension upgrades,

> small
> > foglamps in the grill, and optional 18" wheels on V6 Mustangs and

> call
> > it the "Pony Package".
> >
> > Personally, I think it's a great idea. It'll help sell Mustangs to

> who
> > want a sportier car than the base V6, but aren't willing to pay for

> the
> > GT's higher insurance rates and lower gas mileage numbers.
> >
> > What are your thoughts?
> >
> > Patrick
> > '93 Cobra

> Works both way - I think some GT owners will see it as the "Faux GT"
> package and be upset that the V6 is posing as a GT.
>
> Joe
> Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies
> Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

Can't be any worse than the morons I saw on the highway the other day with a
99+ V6 vert with SVT/COBRA badge in the back and on the fenders. The 99+ (at
least TTBOMK) had an option for a 'pony package' which included the
accentuated hood scoop, fog lamps, etc. Not sure if there were any
performance/suspension inclusions.

Michael