Old October 21st 09, 10:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
John[_28_]

Default Offering extra services during routine maintenance

Our local blokes do the same. Every time you darken their door its the same
story , " we recommend an injector clean" for $100 Aus.. I mention its not
recommended by petrol manufacturers and doesnt appear in service book and
they might just know more than the accountant cove trying to meet his budget
performance.
I,ve asked and its an additive into the tank, just like the $10 bottle at
Supercheap.