Old November 12th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Xx

Default '98 Explorer V8 Spark Plug Replacement?

That's the route I went about a month ago. I'd remove the tire on the side
of the engine I'm working on though, since some say it can be done with the
tire installed, I think it's easier with the tire out of the way. I
recommend wearing gloves at least on the driver's side since when you remove
the spark plug wire on one of the front wires, you end up gouging your hand.
Now is a good time to replace the wires if needed.