Old June 15th 05, 11:49 PM
Dru Abrams

Hmm. My mechanic just did the work. About to pick it up. He says he
replaced both pumps...

From this it sounds like maybe only the main pump was damaged.

Too late now, but any ideas on what the process of swapping out the
in-tank pump is like? How do you get access to it? i.e. drop the tank
or go in through the trunk? Also, how long should it take to swap out.

Well. Thanks list...at least you helped me get to the point that I was
sure it was a faulty pump...though it sounds like the in-tank pump may
have been fine.

Also, what's the chances of both pumps going at exactly the same time?
Car was running perfectly one day, then after 5 weeks storage wouldn't
deliver fuel at all...

Thanks!
Dru