Old December 28th 04, 12:30 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: "ThaDriver"

>Yeah I didn't post anything to the "TEST" newsgroups or with "test"
>anywhere in the post...

no *YOU* didn't but some jackass was probably running some jackass program that
did....there were some off the wall "posts" from everyone that posted to this
group(and others) that night...they were crossposted to the "test"
groups....not to fear we all knew it wasn't you.....(or me or tim, or shag, or
the others that were "spoofed"...)

Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004