Old March 17th 09, 01:40 PM posted to alt.jeep-l,rec.autos.jeep,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain[_4_]

Default 1980 Jeep CJ-5 / Electrical questions

Is the radio also new stock? Lots of aftermarket installers like to use
a new power line.

You have two under dash items that in theory shouldn't have anything in
common that are bad. I am thinking someone made them common.

The ground is even common to both, but it checks out, the switch grounds
the lights to the dash (they have constant power to them) and the
lighter is grounded to the dash, but the panel instrument lights also
are dash grounded and those work so....

Mike