Old August 5th 09, 12:54 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku ハチロク[_2_]

Default Aftermarket Honda Fenders

On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 07:47:07 -0700, Chris F. wrote:

> I'm the type of person who enjoys saving old things that nobody else
> values (antique radios, organs, etc), and now I'm trying to apply that same
> philosophy to old Hondas. These old ones are pretty scarce here in Canada
> though, so I don't think I'll be filling up my backyard anytime soon.

Ooooh! A Pack Rat!

You don't even want to see my combination cellar/garage...

I told you about my stable. I also have about 20 cameras; 10 I got in a
box from the Salvation Army for $10, including a $375 Ricoh rangefinder,
and then the 'stable' I use, a couple Minoltas, a couple of other Ricohs,
an Olympus, a Canon and a Nikon.

Radios? Got a billion of them, with a dozen car stereos, amps speakers...

We won't even start with computers...that's what I do for work...if you
can call that 'work'!