Old October 6th 08, 10:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Ron

Default 2009 Pontiac G8 Sedan - red metallic - rvl - File 2 of 3 - Commodore_V60_01.jpg (1/1)

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in
:

> "Ron" <xnews.com> wrote in message
>
> Looks pretty hot Ron.
>
> Incidentally I don't know how good my memory is but I seem to remember
> you and your son were doing a complete restoration on a Jag saloon a
> year or two ago. How's it coming along? (Or was that another Ron?)

Hi Pat,

Not me.
I did two Jaguars a few years back, but on my own.
I still have a Daimler DS420 Limo to go.
In the mean time, I'm having more fun, touring this huge country with 4x4
and caravan

Cheers,
Ron