Old August 12th 08, 04:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Perdue strikes back: Return of the dickhead, episode 1.

> nothing new, you've always been a hypocrite...

Again you display your lack of mastery of the English language. A
hypocrite is someone who says one thing and does another. I've always
said you are a dickhead. Nothing hypocritical there. Here, let me
reinforce it for you: You are a dickhead, Chris Fail Perdue. ;-)

> that all? hell my wife has three, I have more than that...

Well good for you. Here, have another cookie ;-)

> again you fail miserably ... why would you assume chrome? guess I'm not the
> one with the chrome fetish...

I've yet to fail, dickhead.

> >> now I'm a loser...

> > Could not have said it better myself....

> you could not say anything....

You said it for me, dickhead. You admitted to being a loser. At least
we're making progress on that front ;-)

> your thread has been.... you've yet to even bother me... many have gotten a

Same here, dickhead. But you keep replying? WTF? Ha ha ha...who's
getting to who here? Give it up already. You lose, dickhead ;-) Let me
say it one more time: I DO NOT HAVE TO GET TO YOU. You are doing that
job for me. Can you read it better if I type it in caps, dickhead?
I've said that at least 2-3 times, and yet you always resort to some
sort of "You just have to try and get me" ration of crap. Give it up,
dickhead. You cannot win this one. ;-)

Your turn, ya loser.....

Chris