Old April 27th 14, 01:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

Default 2002 Saturn SL hesitates

Have you changed the fuel filter?
Also, is this a sudden occurrence, possibly since the last time you got gas?
Often any water that is in the fuel works its way into the fuel filter where
it essentially blocks fuel flow. If that's the case, try adding a bottle or
two of drygas and try driving for a while to see if it gets better. If not,
have the fuel filter replaced. Might also be a dirty air filter or dirty
injectors.
On the drygas, I prefer the isopropyl variety.

If it's dirty injectors, try adding a bottle of good injector cleaner for
the next two tank fills.

I assume that there are no check engine light codes?

Lastly, could be a MAF or MAP sensor that is borderline.

"Don Holstine" > wrote in
message oups.com...