Old May 6th 05, 09:22 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Lorem Ipsum" > wrote in message
> "Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
>
> > you are semi-correct...which is the whole point...can you follow me?
> > stepping on the balloon puts MORE force on the outside(pressure)....high
> > altitude puts less.... can't see how that would be it failing for "the
> > same
> > reasons"....the "opposite" I could see,

> Yep. The altitude and balloon thing shouldn't even have been in the thread
> because it has nothing to do in reality with the tire issue.

okay...are you dan in desguise or is reading comprehension a lost art? the
altitude/balloon reference was in direct reply to his bogus claim that said
"so you are saying i can't pop a balloon by stepping on it"....so it was a
GREAT reply to show how HIS example was bull****.... your user name did not
exist until you posted here, so it is very likely you are someone
else...ahem.... anyway an out of place example to an out of place example is
perfectly acceptible...you don't like it? i don't give a ****...we are
even....now run along you dumb****