Old March 29th 18, 07:39 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Ed Pawlowski

Default car stumbles going around corners but no MIL

On 3/29/2018 2:09 PM, Bob J Jones wrote:
> For about a year now, the car stumbles when going around corners, where I
> can't figure out what the stumbling is due to.
>
> It didn't used to be so consistent but it's getting worse over time so now
> it's finally noticeable that it's the turns and not something else that
> makes it stumble for a split second.
>
> What should I look for to see why an engine stumbles momentarily around
> corners, but doesn't set the CEL or any pending OBD codes?

If you have a carburetor and take a corner really hard the gas can slosh
to one side and cause a stumble. Airplanes had to have the right setup
in order to fly inverted.

Of course, I'm making wild assumptions since you gave no other details.