Old December 3rd 04, 04:43 PM
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

I can't afford the Clear tail light lenses right now Herb......I just got
done spending $600 on chopping off the factory muffler and installing DUAL
5" (Dia)mellon launcher exhaust tips!(Gold color of course)
(Just kidding) I have yet to lose a drag race to 50MPH against any of
these trashed 4 cyl (hopped up) rice grinders with a FACTORY-Stock 2002
Explorer.
A aftermarket HID or similar would be nice. The factory high beams are
rather wimpy for canyon roads, Low beams are OK for around town. I don't
understand it either, why the American companies can't seem to get it right.

"Herb Kauhry" > wrote in message
> Only if you get those clear-lens "altezza" tail lights, too ;-) Why can't
> someone do a good aftermarket HEADLAMP. I mean, why not develop something
> to solve a problem instead of creating new ones?
>
> --
>
> "Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik" > wrote in message
> . com...
> >
> > "FastAutoSports" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Are you tired of having the same Ford Explorer that everyone else has?
> > > Try spicing up your ride by getting some Saleen wheels for it. We
> > > have all the popular colors, hyperblack, black, silver, chrome, white
> > > saleen wheels.

> > Can I get a "Boyracer" style wing for the roof too......might look

gooood