Old March 14th 11, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Lou

Default 15 years later..

"Jack Sampson" > wrote in message
> What happened to this place? It used to be a great place to discuss
> NASCAR 1 and NASCAR 2.
>
> Shame it died off, real shame.

This is probably the first NG I posted to when I needed some info on how
to make my own steering and pedal controllers for Nascar 1 and
Indycar Racing games.
Then Unreal came out and I got hooked on FPS games.
The pc.games.action NG has slowed down also but not nearly as dead as this
NG.
Mostly still the old timer gamers posting about how the new games have
consolitus
(what we use to call arcade-ish).

I still play auto racing sim games also, but because there is not much to
see here
lately, (except maybe talk about iRacing that I don't do) I rarely check it
out.

If we had more posts here, then maybe it would get viewed and posted to
more.