Old March 16th 11, 09:38 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default 15 years later..

I think NG's never really caught on with most users. For me they were
invaluable. I have been sim racing since Indy 500 The Simulation came
out about 20 yrs. ago & I got so much help from this group with
anything from H/W to S/W and EVERYTHING in between. I think people use
the forums that are avaliable for there paticular game. I use the
iRacing forums now and the following is Huge. Just my 2 cents.

Doug

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 18:06:42 -0800 (PST), Jack Sampson